Being your own banker makes your money work harder now and in the future.
Tier One Capital of Georgia, LLC is a great way to prepare for retirement and to make those retirement funds last longer. But it’s not just for far-off goals. The fact is, every stage of life comes with its own unique set of financial challenges and goals.
Before the concept of Tier One Capital of Georgia, LLC emerged, we could only finance those purchases through cash savings, credit cards, or loans. Each of these has drawbacks:
- Pay immediately with cash, and the money is gone.
- Pay over time with credit cards and loans, and the money is gone – along with additional fees and interest payments.
Tier One Capital of Georgia, LLC is a smarter way to fund your life.
Instead of using your cash, you borrow from your insurance company using the value of your whole life insurance policy as collateral. You get the cash you need to pay down debt, fund purchases and expenses, and take advantage of investment opportunities. And your money remains in the policy where it continues to grow.
Want to pay down debt?
Paying off debt is one of the top priorities for building wealth, because it’s difficult to prioritize savings when you’re struggling to make payments against high interest loans and credit cards. When you use Tier One Capital of Georgia, LLC to function as your own banker, you can:
- Borrow money against your whole life policy at a lower interest rate
- Pay off high interest rate accounts
- Continue to make the same payments to pay off the loan. (Because the interest rate is lower, you’ll be able to pay the loan off faster and the total payout will be less).
- You’ll be out of debt AND you’ll have a whole life insurance policy that has continued to grow.
Want to buy a new home?
We’ve all heard that, if you can afford a higher monthly payment, it’s smarter to finance your home for 15 years rather than 30. But is it? Paying less interest is definitely smart. But what if Tier One Capital of Georgia, LLC could offer you an even smarter alternative? Check this out:
- Calculate the difference between 30- and 15-year mortgage payments.
- Take out the 30-year mortgage.
- Invest the difference in the payments you would have made if you’d gotten the 15-year mortgage into a whole life insurance policy.
- In 13-15 years, you will typically accumulate enough in the life insurance policy to borrow what you need to pay off the remainder of your home.
- You will have paid off your home within 15 years AND you’ll have a whole life insurance policy that has continued to grow and is available to help with future financial needs.
Tier One Capital of Georgia, LLC is Your Banking Your Way
You can use Tier One Capital of Georgia, LLC to finance anything that matters to you whether that’s:
- A new car
- Home renovations
- Straightening your kids’ teeth
- College tuition
- An African photo safari
- Supporting your favorite cause
- Whatever you want
You don’t have to justify the expense, worry about your credit score, prove your income, or even adhere to a strict repayment schedule. In fact, you can even decide not to pay back the loan.
Leave your legacy to your loved ones instead of the IRS.
With Tier One Capital of Georgia, LLC, you can pass on your policy to your loved ones completely tax-free. There are no estate or inheritance taxes.
Tier One Capital of Georgia, LLC offers a wide range of insurance solutions for individuals and families including:
- Life: Term, Whole, Universal, and Survivorship
- Retirement Plan Protection
- Medicare Supplements
- Special Case: Critical Illness, Cancer, Accident, Mortgage Protection, Dental
- Long-Term Disability
- Long Term Care
Let Tier One Capital of Georgia, LLC show you how to keep more of the money you make and make that money work harder for you.
Discover A New Way To Look At Saving
A successful retirement can happen sooner than you think
Tier One Capital of Georgia, LLC is an Atlanta-based agency advising clients on purchasing health, life, and disability insurance coverage, long-term care coverage, as well as customized plans for their financial future. Tier One Capital of Georgia, LLC brings more than two decades of extensive experience in long-term insurance and retirement planning for individuals, professionals, small business owners and families.
Tier One Capital of Georgia, LLC's Howard is both a Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU), offering expertise on risk management to clients on topics like financial planning, insurance law, estate planning, and business planning; and a Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC), focusing on financial planning disciplines, including insurance, income taxation, retirement planning, investments and estate planning.